Monday, January 7, 2013

it's 2013 already!!

It's too late maybe, but Happy new year 2013 \(^o^)/
so many things that I'v done.. >.<;
Thanks 2012 ! ! ^ ^
I hope everything would be better in this year and the next year again.. hehehe
by the way, today is my big-bro's birthday.. happy birthday to him..
actually in person I haven't say this to him yet.. >.<
but.. I'll say soon lah~ :3
Today, is Monday.. haha.. I hate Monday.. some people hate Monday... (= w =; )
maybe because it's far from Sunday :v hahaha!!
from the schedule..today, I've to presentation... I've anxious very much... but, luckily the teacher just forgot about my presentation today, but it's pending to the next Monday.. >.<
I'm sure that the next Monday I'll be more anxious to the death TT__TT
okay! just wanna say this.. I'll post again later ^ w ^

No comments: