Monday, February 18, 2013

Flashback sweet memories in 2012

hello reader~ hahaha!!
today, I wanna flash back some sweet memories . . .
some tweets from KANAME to me <3 font="font">
hhehehe~~ actually I love kaname since around 2011 . . .
yes~ it 2011.. after CLAS:H, at that time I don't even know that he come to Indonesia
I also haven't interested in cosplay yet.. but after that I saw some of kaname's photos that he looks like just enjoys it so much~ and make me want to be a cosplayer also~ wwwww

now, I love cosplay so much~ :3
even I'm not very good at it, I just enjoy, and I love it~ :3 hohoho

but I didn't capture all of them~ here's are some ~ sweetmemories~ ^^
I took it some from my BlackBerry.. my phone just can't read Japanese letter.. so it becomes black square like that o(;△;)o


I'll start from when he was following me~
That makes me extremely happy!
it happened when I just went back from school
as usual, every afternoon I always check on my twitter and
I just realized that my big Idol is following me back
I'm so happy, and that's make me love him more and more~ till now..
On January~ 19, 2011.
I took this first picture one from my mail
and this second picture I took from my BlackBerry.

|
|

and, this picture. . . he say Happy birthday to me~ in my sweet 17th
even it's late 2 days.. ahaha but I'm so happy
Thank you very much kaname :*
I consider~ this is my great birthday present from you \(^o^)/
and because of this. . . I think that my 17th birthday is the most special birthday in my life~ hahaha

|
|


and this picture is when he was sick.. I think I just ask about his condition, in a his birthday
and he just replied the next day, because he's tired maybe
cause, at that time when his birthday last year, he open a broadcast in niconico
it seems that he was unwell, so that's made me so worried, and I ask about his condition~ 
hohhoho
In the picture also there's Reika's and Usagi's tweet~ hhahaha~
well, at that time, I like to chat in twitter with some Japanese cosplayers so much ^^

|
|


there's no date on the picture ahaha.. btw, it's on April 7th, 2012
when in the morning, I greet him in Bahasa Indonesia . . hehehe
actually, in 2012 I usually tweets him every I get up from my bed..
and, he often replied it~

|
|


nah! this picture, I can't remember the moment.. cause I can't read what was he say in this picture
ho ho ho
in this picture also there's a tweet from LEON
he is KANAME's good friend~ I also likes to chat with him~ :3
he is a nice person~

|
|

about this... just like I said, he often to reply my tweet in the morning at that time
hehehe~ ^^
I greet him in French
and he replied~~ hwaaa!! I'm so happy~~ XDDD

|
|

also about his smile I've ever post it on this blog
HERE'S


 ummmmm.. I think I remember this moment. . .
this is when I want him to Confirm my friend request on Facebook
but, at that time. . he just Log in his Facebook, and saw so many Friend request
it's till 1000s friend-req, and make him lazy to confirm it (=v=; )
ahahaha!!~ but, that's okay, now I friends with him in facebook already~ :3

|
|

nah!!~ about this picture won't forget~ hohoho
I just greet him just like usual. . . and he replied it~
this happened when I still in my Senior High School, and use the Wi-Fi in my school for the first time
hahaha!! cause usually, I just never brought my laptop to school~ didn't brave enough~

|
|

I think this picture, is about Fushimi Saruhiko
when I found out that Fushimi Saruhiko's seiyuu is my Favorite seiyuu
he is Mamoru miyano~
and, I told kaname that I'll like Fushimi Saruhiko So Much!~
because of KANAME is the official cosplayer for Fushimi Saruhiko
and voiced by Mamoru Miyano
hohoho~
I also ask about other topic.. but I forgt what is that~ hoho ><; 

|
|
this is last picture I took
but, I just don't know what I we were talked about
hiks~~ even though this is the last TT__TT
I'm sorry reader, I really can't remember it

|
|

and.. that's it~~~~ !!!
the urge was come up when I just looking at the old photos in my Pictures / BlackBerry
ho ho ho~ :3

No comments: