Monday, February 18, 2013

Music likes

yoo! :D
I miss this blog again... actually I love to post something in this blog.. and I have so many inspiration that I wanna post in here... but, I just so lazy to log in.. lol
gomennasai >_<
this time I just wanna let u know music that I liked recently.. hehe
well.. I love to listen to THE KIDDIE's song titled シュプレヒコール
next I will post the lyrics of the song ;) hehehe
I just love the song that have English lyrics on it... hehehe it just sounds cool, if there's english in some japanese musics lyric I think.. ^ ^
like ONE OK ROCK band, some of their song has English lyrics on it.. also the voice of vocalist is cool!! I like it... hehe~ :3
I also love GRANRODEO so much!! XD
KISHOW the vocalist, I love his voice very much! >v< his voice so manly hohoho I like it!!! their song also good!~ :DD Rock..  I love rock music ^^
by the way, if you wanna know more about my interest in music you can check on my music profile on my Last.fm account ^ ^

No comments: